An introduction to this legandery and great game. And why I think it became such a success

I don't think it is necessary to have a long introduction here. Instead lets keep it simple. Halo 3 is an all exclusive game to the Xbox 360, that was released in the US on September 26, and in Europa the day after. Like the other two games in the series, it is basically a sci-fi first person shooter game, where you play as the character "Master Chief". A super soldier who of course is on a mission to save the world ;) I think that is all that needs to be said in an introduction. If you want more information on the game story in Halo 3, you will have no problem finding it somewhere else ;)

By now everyone who call themselves a gamer knows what a great game Halo 3 really is. It deserves attention too, the developers (Bungie Studios) of this game have in my opinion fulfilled the expectations to this game. Halo was great, Halo 2 was better, and Halo 3 clearly is the best. I think its safe to say that Bungie Studios made everything from the previous games just simply better. They enhanced it, modified it, and added to the game, so that it ultimately became a rock solid package.

That I enjoy playing every time I get time to play it. Master Chief has in Halo 3 new weapons and vehicles to play with, which really makes the game extremely good. Ok lets continue with why I think Halo 3 became such a success. If you are brutally honest to our self (we as Halo fans), we should admit that the game isn't revolutionary in any particular way. We have seen it all before, in other similar games. But I think it is the fantastic gameplay that is the main reason why this game gets so much attention.

The gameplay in Halo 3 is simply excellent. Its logical button commands, the speed of the game, the cool and high jumping Master Chief is so good at. And the nice amount of weapons to choose from. Too me its just the right amount, not too much, and not too little, just perfect. When I was playing it yesterday Halo 3 reminded me of games like Quake and Action Quake 2(!) And that is a good thing, I still enjoy those games very much.

No comments:

Halo 3 City Walk T-Shirt Sheer Halo 3 Master Chief Shoot T-Shirt Sheer
Halo 3 Shoot Up T-Shirt