Exiting and Action based Halo 3 Montage video and a halo arcade game

"Ladies and gentlemen please, would you bring your attention to me" - From the song in this video. Hehe, very well picked music and I like it. It makes any type of Halo video so much better I think. Here we have lots of good action filled halo moments, brought to us by "Motaxs". Maybe some parts where a little too fast paced, even for an action addict like myself :p It can be nicer to see things in slow motion in Halo3 though.



Also I would like to share a cool halo arcade game. OK, its not a GREAT game. Taking in consideration that I really wanted to share halo related flash games with you guys and girls now, it is somewhat decent game, and the amount of halo flash games are very limited at the moment. Its called the Warthhog Launch ;)Here it is anyway:

1 comment:

Cory said...

I was wondering how to get my Halo 3 videos onto my PC so I could edit them and post them on youtube. Could you help me?

Halo 3 City Walk T-Shirt Sheer Halo 3 Master Chief Shoot T-Shirt Sheer
Halo 3 Shoot Up T-Shirt