Halo 3 is now the second most played game on xbox 360

Yeah I know this news isn’t very new to most of you, but I wanted to share a list of the most played xbox 360 games on xbox live for those that doesn’t know this already. I hope Halo 3 takes back the throne and becomes the most played game again, but I’m afraid COD4 is a strong game also. We all know Halo 3 is the coolest though ;D Here is the most played live games:

1.Call of Duty 4
2.Halo 3
3.Guitar Hero III
4.Gears of War
5.Rock Band
6.Devil May Cry 4 Demo
7.Madden NFL 08
8.Turok Demo
9.Assassin's Creed
10.Rez HD

BUt Hey! Wait a second what does Assassins Creed do on this list!? That is a xbox live game is it!? Can anyone answer me that? I have that game too, but surely didnt know it was a live game!!? The source for this information is IGN

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

funny picture and jokes

Halo 3 City Walk T-Shirt Sheer Halo 3 Master Chief Shoot T-Shirt Sheer
Halo 3 Shoot Up T-Shirt