A Funny Halo 3 Humor Clip basically...



The coolest part was the pacman parody I think. Priceless humor.. Here you will see LOTS of halo 3 versions of the coolest games in the history of video games. Today nothing beats Halo3 though that’s for sure. I have played it so much lately, but still not remotely close to being tired of this great game. But maybe its just that I’m addicted... hehe, have fun watching this video though, and please leave a comment if you liked it or not. Then I know what to post in the future you know ;)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

This video was amazing. The FF7 bit had me laughing my a** off. Great job!

Anonymous said...

Awesome video. I'm sure it took plenty of time. People like you show everyone how cool Halo is. Keep it up.

Anonymous said...

Great work.

Halo 3 City Walk T-Shirt Sheer Halo 3 Master Chief Shoot T-Shirt Sheer
Halo 3 Shoot Up T-Shirt