Halo Cheats ! Best Cheats For Halo 3 Invincibilty Baby :D



Haha if you are searching for halo cheats, then this is the mother of all cheats for halo 3! This guy shows you how to get Invincibilty on multiplayer, using a Cheat Code he figured out all by himself. I must admit I find some of the steps in this cheat hard to get right, but after some few tries I finally made it, and IT WORKS :D If you like cheating on halo multiplayer gaming, then this is the ultimate way to ruling on the servers :D Enjoy :D

best registry cleaner , google money pro

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for such a nice post

halorevealed said...

hey just saying love your blog very funny and you should check mine out some time you should check out my site it like yours heres the link : halorevealed.blogspot.com tell me what you think about it on the comments page:)

Halo 3 City Walk T-Shirt Sheer Halo 3 Master Chief Shoot T-Shirt Sheer
Halo 3 Shoot Up T-Shirt